Let someone else fund your retirement.
Tax-free Retirements Begin with The Meyer Group
Why fund the government instead of your family? The government taxes you when you work, when you invest and even after you die. There’s no reason to let them tax you while you save your money, too.
What You May Currently Have
401(k)s, IRAs, SEPs, 457s., etc.
With these plans, you…
- Are limited in what you can contribute.
- Are limited in what you can invest in.
- Don’t pay taxes on your principal at the known tax rate now, but instead pay on principal and growth at future unknown rates.
- Cannot access your money without penalties until age 59.5.
- Must access your money and pay taxes on RMDs at age 70.5.
- Are subject to volatility of the stock market (on average, every 9.8 years, the stock market drops by 44%).
What You Could Have
With this program, you…
- Are not limited in what you can contribute.
- Can invest in anything you want.
- Pay taxes once now at the known tax rate, and when you retire, you don’t pay taxes on the growth, no matter the tax rate.
- Can access your account at anytime without penalty.
- Can keep your money growing in the plan as long as you want.
- Are guaranteed never to lose its principal and have guaranteed minimum growth plus non-guaranteed dividends.
It’s your retirement and your retirement money. Schedule an appointment and free consultation to learn more about how your qualified plans can earn a tax-free retirement.
The Truth Hits
Which is what you may currently have today
Did you know that Qualified Plans are really just annuities for the US Government?
And this could be what you have today. Needless to say, there may very well be a better opportunity for you, your family and your retirement than what your current qualified plan would give you in your golden years.
Think about this: you may believe you’re getting a deal from the government because they are allowing you not to pay taxes on some of your money now. But in exchange, they’re going to make you pay taxes later – at the future tax rate – on everything you put away PLUS all the growth from those investments during your retirement, which is when you will need your money the most.
All employees must be eligible for the same benefits, no matter their position within the company. So if you want to fund a retirement account, you’re funding one for the staff, too.
You have the freedom to set this program up for whomever you want without having to set it up for anyone you do not want.
Most qualified accounts have no guaranteed growth or guarantee against losses.
You are guaranteed to never lose your principal and that your principal will grow.
If you have to use your qualified money before age 59.5, you have to pay a 10% penalty plus taxes.
The money is available immediately. You can use it without penalty and without any tax consequences.
You must start withdrawing your retirement money, whether you want to or not, and whether you have retired or not, once you have reached age 72.
There are no required minimum distributions. You can use the money now, later, or never. It’s your money; use it when and how you want to.
You have to pay taxes on all the money you withdraw at whatever rate the government will be taxing on your retirement.
You don’t pay any taxes on the money you use. You met your tax obligations years ago!
When you retire, many of the deductions you enjoy now will probably be gone: children tax credit (children grown), mortgage interest (paid off), business deductions (retired).
You don’t have to worry about deductions because you aren’t paying taxes!
Every time you make a retirement withdrawal, it shrinks because you pay taxes and then the principal left shrinks, so your growth rate shrinks month-by-month.
You are funding your retirement with loans against the cash value, which means even when you use your money, your principal grows, so your money lasts a lot longer.
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
Over 90% of those who call us to learn more end up deciding to partner for a better retirement.
That said, there is no commitment when you call; you will simply learn more information on how you can be better prepared for your retirement and how you can keep more of your own money.